From Vinyl Creep
I am never without a bevy of silent, loyal friends, because I make my own out of hand-dyed fabric scraps and glass eyes. I search for things that are innocent, even in their ugliness, unbound by conventions of adult properness, or how ratty things have to be before they are thrown away. I am formally trained in Graphic Design and work full-time as a commercial artist at a major greeting card corporation. I live in a triangle-shaped house south of Cleveland, with my husband, a soap laboratory, various medical antiques, and probably more than 50 analog synthesizers.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Amanda.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Amanda has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Pieces for Monsters and Misfits 2, 2012
- Piece(s) for Winter Salon, 2011/2012
- "Blue Birthday" Plush for Stuff This! Plush Group Show, 2011
- Piece(s) for Imaginary Menagerie, 2011
- Piece(s) for New Dimensions, 2011
- Piece for Inle, 2011
- Plush for Soft*, 2011
- Plush for Stuff This! Plush Group Show, 2010/2011
- Baby Qee - 3.5" "Twins" customs for the Rivet Custom Qee Show, 2010
- Yoka - 3" "Happy Birthday" custom for the Custom Yoka Show, 2010
- Custom for Natural Resources 3, 2010
- Plush for Stuff This! Plush Group Show, 2009
- Custom for Natural Resources 1, 2009
- Labbit - 10" custom for Down the Bunny Hole, 2008
- Plush for Stuff This! Plush Group Show, 2008
- Plush for Stuff This! Plush Group Show, 2007