From Vinyl Creep
Danielle Buerli is illustrator and designer currently living in Luzern, Switzerland studying at Hochschule Luzern for a Masters in Illustration.
She has previously worked, wandered, dreamed and studied in Los Angeles, California. There received a BFA in Illustration from Otis College of Art and Design.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Danielle.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Danielle has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for There's Always Money in the Banana Stand, 2012
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2011
- Piece(s) for the Old School Video Game Show, 2011
- Piece(s) for Another Dimension, 2010
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2010
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2009
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2008