From Vinyl Creep
I am more than an illustrator. I am a storyteller. My tales are a rich mixture of precious childhood memories and fairy tales. I weave together lines to celebrate the beauty and elegance of nature and human form. And sprinkled within that tapestry are touches of whimsy that bring to mind the wonderment of childhood and play. It is my way of rekindling youth with a wink and infinite mirth.
An architect by training, I create works in pen and ink that are filled with intricate detail and influenced by stringent rules of design. The elements I choose often hold symbolic meaning, and I take care to piece them together like a jigsaw puzzle to tell an overall story.
I have drawn millions of lines as an artist and have told many stories, from my initial scenes of houses to the Yahoo! Purplescape campaign to more experimental pieces that have won international competitions and garnered gallery exhibitions. But I still feel that I have many more stories to tell and a million more lines to draw.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Otto.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Otto has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Mini Munny - "The Elixir" Foomi custom, for MunnyMunth 2013
- Fonzo - custom for Fonzo Loves the UK, 2013
- Dunny - 9" "Kwadro King", 2013
- Custom(s) for Sneaky Snow Ball, 2012
- Dunny - 3" sets of 2, "Shah Mat Royalty", 10 sets, 2012
- Dunny - 9" "Shah Mat Royalty", 2 sets of 2, 2012
- Dunny - 8" "Lago" custom, 2012
- Dunny & Munny - 7" Munny & 3 3" Dunnys "Revenge of the Wolves" custom, 2012
- The rumbling in her babies' tummies is too much for Lyca to bear. It has been days since they've last eaten, not since her husband was viciously killed while foraging for food. Every night, Lyca and her little ones visit the bluffs where she and her husband first fell in love. There, she wails for their loss and longingly calls out for him in the vast emptiness. But the only sound that answers is the echo of her cubs' whimpers and the growling of their tummies.
- She must snap out of her grief and feed her starving babies. With a mother's instincts and a widow's vindictiveness, Lyca vows to avenge her husband's murder. She already got rid of the lumberjack. All she has to do now is devise a plan to get that rabbit Lago once and for all.