From Vinyl Creep
Rotobox is a design studio that focuses on graphic and toy designs. We are toy customizers. We like using vinyl figures as platforms and customize them into robot/mecha-type figures. We also love designing logos and other stuff related to prints like wedding invitations and brochures.
Our designs and artworks are heavily influenced by anime, comics, friends and the things around us. One of our passion is to collect toy figures particularly super-robot figures, anime figures and designer toys. We have created a fictional universe called "TWINY" - "The World Is Not Yours nor is it mine, it is ours" which conveys the message that co-existence plays a vital role in our world.
Our Celsius figures and Custom figures can be viewed on our site. We believe that creativity has no limits. Rotobox is Stephen and Spencer Ong.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Rotobox.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Rotobox have lent their design skills to.
- Qee - 3" Skeleanimals Artist Series, 2010
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Goon & Fang Wolf - "Mazinger Z & Getter Robo" custom set, 2012
- Sketchbot - "Boss Borat" custom for the Sketchbot Custom Show V2, 2010
- Celsius - custom for Ganmetall Celsius Custom Show, 2010
- Piece(s) for Binil Custom Toy Exhibit, 2010
- Jouwe - "C.R.A.P" custom for the Jouwe Custom Show (Germany), 2010
- Jouwe - "MSM-04 ACGUY" custom for the Jouwe Custom Show (Germany), 2010