From Vinyl Creep
Born in Israel in 1979, lives and works in Tel Aviv. Graduated from visual communications department at Wizo college, Haifa. She is a designer, illustrator and animator for design studios, publicity, television productions, interactive and fashion. She illustrates for newspapers and magazines in Israel and abroad. Tamar is the visual mind and co-creator of "PLUSHOOD" plush dolls series and animation with her partner, industrial designer and set dresser, Shlomi Schillinger since 2005. She has participated in art shows around the globe. Tamar really likes cats and gelatin food.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Tamar has lent her design skills to.
- Qee - 2.5" Design-A-Qee Series, Knit Pup, 2005
These are one-off pieces by Tamar.
- Piece(s) for Scary Girl - 10 Year Anniversary Exhibition, 2012
- Plush for Plush-O-Rama, 2011
- Qee - 10" DIY Bart Qee "Skin Deep" for the DIY Bart Qee World Tour, 2007
- Neighborwood - "Fish Bite Back", Collaboration with Mike Burnett, 2006
- Qee - 10" Bunnee "Duck season! Rabbit season!", 2006
- Qee - 10" Toyer "Dolores", Toy2R
- Qee - 10" Toyer "Vigo", Toy2R