A Little Stranger
From Vinyl Creep
Hi I’m, Holly. By day I’m a plush designer and model maker living in London, UK, by night I go under my ‘A Little Stranger’ alias, working on a variety of projects. I’m greatly inspired by animals and the natural world, as well as fantasy movies. I love to combine the two and realise cute and fantastical new creatures in painting and plush.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by A Little Stranger.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that A Little Stranger has lent her design skills to.
- Nibbler - A Little Stranger x The Tarantulas GID Nibbler, 2012
- Nibbler - "Dune Sea II" Christmas release, A Little Stranger x The Tarantulas Nibbler, 2011
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Munny - 7" "The Reindeer Pyjamas" custom for They Came From The Streets II, 2012
- Qee - 8" custom for the So So Happy Custom Qee Show, 2012
- Bellicose Bunny - "Fly Me To The Moon" custom for Bellicosity, 2012
- Bearbrick - 1000% Don't Forget Your Mittens for Icons, 2011
- Qee - 8" "Heavy Metal" Qee, Heavy Metal Qee Project, 2011
- Piece(s) for Meth and Hot Dogs 2, 2011
- Mini Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - custom for Lunartik Mini-Tea Tour, 2011
- Qee - 8" "Forest Sprite" custom for the NYC♥QEE show, 2011
- Dunny - 3" "Applehead Dunny" custom, 2010
- Sketchbot - "The Navigator" custom for the Sketchbot Custom Show V2, 2010
- Qee - 8" "Redcoat" custom for The Civil War and our Founding Fathers, 2010