Amy Sol spent her childhood years in Korea then moved to Las Vegas, NV where she currently lives and works. Though the style of her work is greatly influenced by a combination of manga, folk-art, vintage illustration and modern design, she remains a self taught artist. She has dedicated many years of her life mixing pigments and mediums to achieve a unique color palette of subtly muted tones. The artist works intuitively from the beginning to end of each piece, with the intent that each painting's theme or message can be interpreted subjectively. Within these delicate works, you may often find whimsical landscapes populated with exotic plants, animal and females... Amongst the expressions of each character are notions of peaceful reflection and a sense of companionship.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Amy.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Amy has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2015
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2014
- Negora - custom for Konatsuya Daikaiju, 2014
- Lolligag - custom for Vive La Lolligag!, 2014
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2013
- Painting for The Pony Project, 2012
- Piece for Inle, 2011
- Pieces for Baby Tattooville, 2011
- "Water Dragon" for New Moon : Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac, 2011
- Piece(s) for Small Gift, 2010
- Piece(s) for the Crazy4Cult show, 2009
- Piece(s) for Vivisect Playset Show, 2009
- Piece(s) for Vivisect Playset Show, 2008
- Piece(s) for Baby Tattooville, 2008
- "Honey Bear" for Vivisect Playset Show, 2007
- Piece(s) for Vivisect Playset Show, 2006