Brad Isdrab has been exhibiting his sculpture since 2001 in various galleries from San Francisco to San Diego, New York and Pennsylvania. He creates hand-cast and painted editions of many of his works as well as producing short films and books. He studied sculpture at the Academy later turning his love of form into articulated puppets which could be brought to life through stop motion animation. His graduate work, Boris and Bianca, focused on interactivity and storytelling. Since 2006 he has been working as a designer, producing motion graphics animation, and working in the visual effects and feature film industry.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Brad.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Brad has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Billy - "Engineer" custom for Blamo 5th Annual Custom Show, 2013
- Hug - custom for the Hug Custom Show, 2012
- Swampy McSwamperton - custom for The Epic Adventures of Swampy McSwamperton, 2011
- Piece(s) for A Tribute to Big Trouble In Little China, 2011
- Piece(s) for Little Monsters, 2010
- Billy - custom for Welcome to Blamoville, 2009
- Circus Punks - custom for 100 Circus Punks Rule NYC, 2005