Donnel Jozef le Son was born in Eastern Europe in 1937. Disobeying his father's wish for him to become a metallurgist he left home to study art in Paris. After some years of studying abroad, M. le Son found brief success as the Grand Vizier's chief topiary garden artist in Egypt. Due to legal issues, he fled back to Europe to avoid his prosecutors and settled in England. Changing his name, he found work as goldsmith. When his gambling debts finally caught up with him, he again narrowly circumvented his creditors by fleeing to the United States. Mr. Elson now lives quitely in the Midwest.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Daniel.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Daniel has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for New Moon : Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac, 2012
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2011
- Piece(s) for Gag Me With a Toon, 2011
- Piece for Playboy Redux II, 2010/2011
- Piece for Masters of the Universe Group Show, 2010
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2010
- Assortment of pieces for Über Cute, 2010
- IWG - custom for Humans Beware, 2009
- Piece(s) for Vivisect Playset Show, 2009
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2009
- Piece(s) for We'll Be Right Back After These Messages, 2009
- Plush for Stuff This! Plush Group Show, 2008
- Teddy Troop - "Bumbles & Bee" custom, 2008
- Piece(s) for Give Less Fruitcake, 2008
- Piece(s) for Vivisect Playset Show, 2008
- Plush for Stuff This! Plush Group Show, 2007