A self taught artist who was creative in different mediums, Jenna Colby, decided to focus on painting three years ago. Initially from Ohio, Jenna has lived in both Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, but has called Seattle home since 1999. After growing up in a small city, Colby's fascination with urban environments was influenced through travelling and the people she observed and met along the way. "I make it a point to take note and assign a story to the passer by, giving each moment in time purpose and creating color." Her works are currently shown in galleries throughout the US.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Jenna.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Jenna has lent their design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Be My Valentine, 2015
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2011
- Baby Qee - 3.5" custom for the Rivet Custom Qee Show, 2010
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2010
- Buka - custom for Custom Buka Show, 2009
- Piece(s) for Multiversal Group Show, 2009
- Labbit - 10" Smorkin' Satsuma custom for Down the Bunny Hole, 2008
- Dunny - "Munkidunny" custom for the For Love of Munny show, 2007
- Dunny - "Minkidunny" custom for the For Love of Munny show, 2007
- Dunny - "XO" custom for Sadly Beautiful, 2007
- Piece(s) for the Inaugural Art Show, 2007
- Piece(s) for Remixing the Magic, 2006
- BUD - for The Bomb Project, 2006
- Nade - custom for Operation Fragmentation, 2006
- Munny - custom for Munny Show LA, 2005