Lisa Rae Hansen
I'm Lisa Rae Hansen and I make character driven art. My formal training is in Jewellery and Silversmithing and my heart lies in the world of art toys. Driven by the desire to create otherworldly creatures I combine the two to produce my own characters, often with surprise jewellery elements incorporated. I sculpt, cast and paint to produce one-off and limited edition figures.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Lisa.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Lisa has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2018
- Custom for Customania at ToyCon UK, 2017
- Big Licker - custom for Lick of Love, 2017
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2017
- The Blank - custom for The Blank Show, 2017
- Piece(s) for They Came From Planet Rainbow Sparkles, 2017
- "Metal Yeti" for Yetimageddon, 2017
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2016
- Marshall - 3" "Masters of the Universe — He-Man, Skeletor, and Triclops" customs, commission, 2016
- Dunny - 5" "Boom!" custom for the NYCC DTA Dunny Show, 2016
- Piece(s) for Kaleidoscope of Kyoot, 2016
- Geekwok - "May the Geek be with you" custom for the Custom Geekwok Show, 2015
- Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - custom for Fans of Tea Series 4, ToyCon UK exclusive, 2015
- Moon Fox - custom for Reimagining Moon Fox, 2015
- Mole - custom for Re-Moled, 2014
- Babycakes - 8" "Bazooka Babycakes" for the Custom Show, 2014
- Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - custom for Fans of Tea Series 3, 2013
- Toyconosaurus - "Sidzilla" custom for the Custom T-Con Show, 2013
- Piece(s) for ToyHeist, 2013
- Cavey - custom for Cavey’s 3rd Birthday, 2013
- Raffy - "Oh Deer!" for Sneaky Snow Ball, 2012
- Rooz - "Hissy Fit" for Sneaky Snow Ball, 2012
- Munny - "Yin & Yang" custom Kracka for the Dragons Custom Show, 2012
- Qee - 8" "Heavy Metal" Qee, Heavy Metal Qee Project, 2011
- Qee - custom for Qeeology 2point5, 2010
- Qee - 8" custom for The Civil War and our Founding Fathers, 2010