I was born in 1986. Grew up in Connecticut and ended up going to college in Boston in 2004. I started school as a photography major and ended up jumping around to things like circuit bending, electronics, and computer programming. I would do something for a few months then decide to move on to something new. Finally in late summer 2007 I started sculpting and have been doing it since. Other than that, I am a pretty boring person.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Jake.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Jake has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for All That Remains, 2016
- Piece(s) for Tenebrous, 2014
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2013
- Cavey - custom for Cavey’s 3rd Birthday, 2013
- Piece(s) for Adventure Time, 2012
- Piece(s) for the Morphous Group Exhibition, 2012
- Piece for Masters of the Universe Group Show, 2010
- Pieces for Curiosities, 2009