A commercial illustrator since 1996, Jason has created work for advertising, editorial, packaging and book publishing clients internationally. He is a traditional artist, painting in acrylic on watercolour paper or wood panel. His style ranges from realism to exaggeration, usually emphasizing the figure, and a certain degree of humour or caricature. Jason is often asked to emulate a specific genre of illustration, such as movie posters, pulp covers or retro style advertising. His fondness for pop culture, especially movies and toys often creep into his work.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Jason.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Jason has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Mattel x G1988, 2015
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2014
- "Slimer" for Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary, 2014
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult NYC, 2012
- Piece(s) for Gallery1988 x Adult Swim, 2012
- Piece(s) for Garamaniacal, 2012
- Piece(s) for the Crazy Monsters Art Show, 2011
- Piece(s) for the Old School Video Game Show, 2011