Jason was born and raised in Southern California. He grew up in a room full of Transformers, M.A.S.K., GI Joe, He-man, Ghostbusters, Smurfs, Snorks, Jetsons, Scooby Doo and about every other knick knack you could think of. If you like old school video games and anything nerdy, you’re A-OK in his book!
He started playing with digital art early on in high school and studied studio art and design at Cal State Long Beach. Immediately after graduating, he started working in the movie trailer industry. His works include The Dark Knight Rises, Inglourious Basterds, Repomen, Prototype 2, Dead Island and Marvel vs. Capcom to name a few.
He entered the gallery scene in 2010 as a way to push himself creatively and see what kind of artistic mishaps his brain can produce.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Jason.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Jason has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box, 2016
- Piece(s) for The Really, Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Art Show, 2016
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box 2, 2015
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 8, 2014
- Piece(s) for Adventure Time x G1988, 2014
- Piece(s) for Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary, 2014
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2013
- Piece(s) for There's Always Money in the Banana Stand, 2012
- Piece(s) for the Old School Video Game Show 2, 2012
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2011