Junko Mizuno was born in 1973 in Tokyo, Japan.
Her works blend the grotesque and cute together into a macabre collaboration that can be addictive to the viewer. Junko's graphic novels are based on old fables such as Cinderella, Hansel and Gretel, and Princess Mermaid (The Little Mermaid). Currently she is working on more stories, illustrations, and designs for her products.
- Hansel & Gretel, 2012
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Junko Mizuno.
- Miznotic Fantasy
- Night Fantasy
- Pure Trance
- Pure Trance Minis
- Kuro Megami
- Junko Bear with Scott Wilkowski
- Mermaid's Purse
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Junko has lent their design skills to.
- Janky - 3" "Lotus" Series 1, 2018
- Dunny - 8" "Soda Lady - Violet", 2015
- Dunny - 8" "Soda Lady - Brown" (chase), 2015
- Dunny- 3" Dunny Series 2012, 2012
- Dunny - 3" Dunny Fatale Series, 2010
- My Little Pony - 4" with Hasbro, 2009
- Dunny - 3" Series 5, 2008
- Qee - Ox-Op Series 3, Nurse Flash-it, 2.5", Ratio 5/30, 2007
- Qee - 8" Nurse Flash-It, 2007
- Post Pet - Post Pet x Junko 13" Plush, Magenta, 2006
These are one-off pieces by Junko.
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2015
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2014
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2013
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2012
- Piece(s) for Scary Girl - 10 Year Anniversary Exhibition, 2012
- Piece(s) for Lucha Libre, 2012
- Card for The Art Hustle 3, 2012
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2011
- Piece(s) for New Moon : Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac, 2011
- Piece(s) for Small Gift, 2010
- Buff Monster Series - Custom for The Monster Within show, 2010
- My Little Pony custom for the My Little Pony Project, 2008
- Piece for The Beast Within, 2007
- My Little Pony custom for The Pony Project, 2005