Freelance illustrator Liz Lorini has been drawing fun rainbow girls since she was a little girl herself, using a paper doll as a stencil and drawing hair styles and clothing on the outline with paints and glitter.
Growing up she became inspired by graphic art styles she found on product packaging while she studied abroad in Nagoya, Japan during high school in 2001. Japan was such a visual place, everything had a cute/sexy/fun illustration on it, and every day she went out she was inspired to draw. Because of this exciting and visual environment she rekindled her love for art and knew exactly what she wanted to study in college. Upon returning to the USA, Liz attended the Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota, Florida with a concentration in Illustration and graduated with her BFA in 2006.
After finishing school she packed her pink paint brushes up and moved out to San Francisco, CA to work as a full-time freelance illustrator and gallery painter under the name “Miss Kika” for galleries across America and internationally. In 2010 she worked as a contract Illustrator for Zynga games, before leaving to relocate to Seoul.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Liz.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Liz has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Kute as Fuh!, 2015
- Negora - custom for Konatsuya Daikaiju, 2014
- My Little Pony custom for The Pony Project, 2012
- Piece(s) for Small Gift, 2010
- Dunny - custom for The Almighty Dunny Show, 2010
- Piece(s) for Multiversal Group Show, 2009
- Piece(s) for Pop! Pop!, 2009
- Piece for Eight by Eight, 2008
- Piece for Purgatory, Soul's Lounge, 2007
- Munny - "Miss Kika" custom for the For Love of Munny show, 2007
- BUD - 9" custom for Short Fuse, 2007