NREAZON or born as Vanessa Velasquez April 18th 1984 is based in Dallas, Texas and well known for her use of brightly colored characters and 2D art. She decided one day to step out of the corporate world and do what she loved. Creating artwork that was different and hoping to inspire people through her art. Having never stepped in to a art or graphic design class she now is creating artwork full time for the world to enjoy. Everything is handled by NREAZON herself- the emails, website, packaging, and phonecalls. She feels that it is necessary to have hands on in everything she is involved with. Having no investors or huge companies backing her.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Nreazon.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Nreazon has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Dunny - custom for the Vinyl Thoughts Nation custom series, 3 pieces, Series 1, 2013
- Custom for Vinyl Thoughts 2, 2012
- Custom for Vinyl Thoughts, 2011
- Piece for Cast in Plastic, 2011
- Qee - custom for the NYC♥QEE show, 2011
- Labbit - custom for Little Monsters, 2010
- Qee - "My Brutal Onsie" Monqee custom for 15th Anniversary DIY Qee Celebration, 2010
- Piece(s) for Multiversal Group Show, 2009
- Custom for the 3D Canvas Show, 2009
- Munny - custom for Munnygrubbers, 2009