Miss 47 hails from the West Coast, USA she likes small non-threatening mammals, magenta, mr. ramen, painting walls, cute boys, bhangra music, pancake parties, and white middle-class kids who pretend to be gangstas.
She does not like olives, banana flavour, or emo.
She was once rumoured to be the bastard daughter of Tammy Faye Bakker, and her friends tell her she's a good dancer. she might be in love with you.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by olive47.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that olive47 has lent their design skills to.
- Circus Punks series for Peel Magazine, 2006 : 2 dolls, 60 piece edition of each
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece for 99 Deaths of Jar Jar, 2013
- Yoka - 3" custom for the Custom Yoka Show, 2010
- Vadar Helmet for the The Vadar Project, 2009
- Pieces for Love Hate, 2007
- Piece for 100% Loading + Un Magazine, 2007
- Piece for The Lunchbox Show, 2007
- Piece for The Bomb Project, 2007
- Piece for Medical Experiments, 2007
- Piece for The Vadar Project, 2007
- Piece for Wood Blocks, 2007
- Piece for Sneaky Critters, 2007
- Piece for Stuffed, Plush Food Show, 2007
- Piece for Sonno arrivati i mostri!, 2006
- Pieces for Sneaker Pimps, 2006
- Piece for Heavy Ammunition, 2006
- Piece for Jenny Harada's Plush Rush, 2005