Established officially in 2010, Pobber is a Singapore-based creative studio, producing limited edition art-toys designed by artists, illustrators and graphic designers.
Specialising in artist-created toys and apparel, Pobber works with artists and brands from around the world to handcraft their ideas to life. In 2011, Pobber had the opportunity to work with renowned Hollywood-based sound production studio, Two Steps From Hell, and designer Kris Hewitt on a limited edition collectors’ toy.
These are toys produced by Pobber so far.
- Autumn Stag by Gary Ham
- Humphrey Mooncalf by Doktor A
- Mork by MAD
- Jaguar Knight by Jesse Hernandez
- 3Balls by Benzilla
- Taco Boy by Scott Tolleson
- Bella Lee by Scott Tolleson
- Skullhead Samurai by Huck Gee & Jon Paul Kaiser
- McGreasy by Aaron Craig