Sara Antoinette Martin
Despite popular belief, Sara is not Puerto Rican! Sara Antoinette Martin is an Illustrator/Artist from Brooklyn.
From Bio on freshlydipped.com: Sara likes to make stuff. Originally from eastern Long Island, Sara graduated from The Pratt Institute in Brooklyn with a degree in Illustration and hasn't left the borough since. Often working with themes of sexuality, anger, and rightgeousness, she creates carefully crafted images in multiple mediums, and is always working towards creating a unique visual language. She also makes toys, comics, and picks up freelance illustration. Sara has shown in galleries all over the country and is in multiple publications, such as Kidrobot's "I Am Plastic." Currently, Sara is also the product photographer for toy and apparel giant, Kidrobot Inc. After hours, she can be found working in her studio on the scenic Gowanus Canal.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Sara.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Sara has lent their design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2015
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2014
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2014
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2013
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2013
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2012
- Piece(s) for Lucha Libre, 2012
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2011
- Piece(s) for Multiversal Group Show, 2009
- Piece(s) for Back in the Day, 2006
- Munny - custom for Munny Show LA, 2005