Please copy and paste ' [[Category:Gama-Go]] ' into the end of your article to include it in this category.
|Contents||Top · 0-9 · A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
One night, back in early 2001, Los Angeles artist Tim Biskup, graphic designer Greg Long, and unprofessional skateboarder Chris Edmundson were downing vodka tonics & sharing thoughts on a host of their favorite subjects; popular taste, art, music, and fashion. They agreed that streetwear fashion seemed to lack a sense of humor, and had become a parody of itself. There had to be a way to combine streetwise attitude and lifestyle with art and humor. One sketchbook and three drinks later the Gama-Go world was born.
Every product Gama-Go makes is a limited edition of 250-500 pieces, never to be repeated. Popular characters like the Ninja Kitty, Gama Yeti, Space Bat, and The Shadow reoccur seasonally, but in different one-of-a-kind designs.
Toy Series Participation
- Qee - 2.5" Keychain - Gama-Go Yeti 2008
- Qee - 2.5" Keychain - Gama-Go Yeti GID (Glow in the Dark) 2008
- Qee - 8" Gama-Go Yeti 2008
- Qee - 8" Gama-Go Yeti GID (Glow in the Dark) 2008
Pages in category "Gama-Go"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Gama-Go"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Bigyeti-original.jpg 38 KB
- BiskupYetiQee400.jpg 155 KB
- BiskupYetiQeeGID.jpg 67 KB
- Deathbot-undertaker.jpg 44 KB
- Gama-joe.jpg 15 KB
- Gamago-Yetiqee2.jpg 26 KB
- Gamagon-orange.jpg 22 KB
- Qee-gamagoyeti.jpg 18 KB
- Tigerlily.jpg 116 KB