Born 1968 as Fernando Carlo, Jr. in New York City. Cope 2’s paintings have been exhibited in solo and group exhibitions in galleries and museums throughout the United States and internationally. He is a self taught artist who is a celebrated legend contributing over 30 years to the graffiti street art culture. One of New York City’s most prolific graffiti artists, he began tagging his name in the South Bronx in 1978. He developed his style in the subways and streets of the Bronx creating graffiti productions throughout the 1980’s and 1990’s achieving international recognition for his distinctive style.
In recent years Cope2 has been commissioned by Time Magazine, Converse, Adidas among others. His work has even crossed into the virtual realm with appearances in video games such as Mark Eckos: Getting up and Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto IV.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- My Little Pony custom for The Pony Project NYC, 2012
- My Little Pony custom for The Pony Project LA, 2012
- Card for The Art Hustle 3, 2012
- Dunny - custom for The Almighty Dunny Show, 2010
- Qee - 8" custom for The Civil War and our Founding Fathers, 2010
- All City Style - custom for Derailed, 2008
- All City Style - custom for Tag the System NYC, 2004