Yoko d'Holbachie was born in 1971 in Yokohama Japan and studied design and art at Tama Art University in Tokyo.
She has worked for almost 10 years as a freelance designer for advertisements, books and magazines, as well as doing design for entertainment and video games. Began to show art work in the US in 2008.
She has lived in Yokohama,Japan for several years. But also teaches art in Tokyo a few days a week.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- "Mother Universe" for Between Worlds, 2016
- Piece(s) for The Nightmare in Wonderland Project - Part Zero, 2015
- Piece(s) for Tokusatsu 2: Revenge of the Kaiju, 2013
- Piece for Darkpop, 2012
- Piece(s) for New Moon : Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac, 2010
- "The Eternal Gift" for Darkpop, 2010
- Vadar Helmet for the The Vadar Project, 2009
- Piece(s) for Multiversal Group Show, 2009
- Vadar Helmet for the The Vadar Project, 2008
- "Syrup" for Darkpop, 2008
- Piece for Bitters and Sweets, 2007