Casey Weldon was born in southern California, where he spent the majority of his life up to his graduation from the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. After a brief time running his own studio in Las Vegas, Nevada, He relocated to Brooklyn, New York, where he now lives and works as an illustrator and fine artist.
By using to the iconography of today and yesterday's popular culture, his work aims to awaken a feelings of nostalgia within the viewer, though often along with a sense humor, melancholy, and longing for times lost.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- "Living Classics Pageant" for There's Always Money in the Banana Stand, 2012
- Piece(s) for Gallery1988 x Adult Swim, 2012
- Piece(s) for Monstoberfest, 2011
- "Peepin' Tom" for the Garbage Pail Kids Tribute Show, 2011
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2011
- Piece(s) for Another Dimension, 2010
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2010
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2009
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2008