Chet Phillips began his career as a freelance illustrator in the early 80's. He has created work for advertising agencies, design firms, book, newspaper and magazine publishers and corporations. Trained in traditional media with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting and Drawing, Chet made the transition to digital media in 1992. His "Digital Scratch Board" is created with the natural media software Painter. He lives in Austin, Texas with his wife Julie and two tabby cats Brodie and Lily.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Chet.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Chet has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for 30 Years Later, 2020
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2019
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box, 2018
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 11, 2017
- Piece(s) for the Rick & Morty Group Show, 2017
- Piece(s) for Mattel x G1988, 2016
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 10, 2016
- "Obey the Dog" for The Really, Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Art Show, 2016
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 9, 2015
- Piece(s) for In Service of Monsters, 2015
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box 2, 2015