I was born on November 12th, 1967, in San Pedro, California. My interest in art began at an early age. the first thing I can remember drawing was a turtle at age 3. My mother, who is the reason I have gotten to where I am today, always encouraged and supported me in this area. I remember one time I asked her if it was o.k. to draw something (I don't remember what) and she told me "You can draw anything you want".”-- That was very liberating. It seems that as far back as I can remember, I had always wanted to be an artist. I used to imagine what it would be like to be in my very own studio, painting whatever I wanted.
My interest in scary things began early as well. I remember watching "Night Of The Living Dead,” fresh out of the bathtub and sitting directly in front of the TV in my tighty whities. something about it was fascinating as well as terrifying. I could not turn away. I think I felt some kind of connection to it, due to the fact that my family was slowly beginning to fall apart around this time. There was a lot of fighting, not a lot of communication, and I really didn't know why. It was then that I began to immerse myself in art, often drawing monsters with bloody knives, carrying bloody heads, you know, those sorts of things. It somehow made me feel better.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Chet.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Chet has lent their design skills to.
- Dunny - 3" "Black Magick" for DesignerCon series, 2018
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2014
- Skelve - "Clown of Doom" custom for Conjuring Mischief, 2014
- Autopsy Zombie Staple Baby - custom for The Crawling Dead, 2014
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2013
- Pieces for Baby Tattooville, 2013
- Card for The Art Hustle 3, 2012
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2012
- Pieces for Bewitching, 2012
- Piece(s) for the Morphous Group Exhibition, 2012
- Piece(s) for Monstoberfest, 2011
- Piece(s) for American McGee’s Alice, 2011
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2011
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2011
- Piece(s) for New Dimensions, 2011
- "Black Rabbit" oil for Inle, 2011
- Monsters for Monstoberfest, 2010
- Piece for Family Tradition, 2009
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2008
- Piece(s) for Monster Art Rally, 2008
- Custom for Noxious Fumes, 2008
- Piece(s) for The Chubby Bunny Show, 2006
- Piece(s) for Power In Numbers, 2006