I am a graffiti artist that finds comforts in bold color palettes and clean lines. My work is a smooth blend of graphic design, abstract expressionism, photography, stencils, and old school graffiti wildstyle tastefully mixed on any surface that I find interesting. I work from miniature scale to full building murals with comfort and love to tackle challenging surfaces, processes, and textures. Starting my creative journey as a DJ I commonly use my knowledge of stage presence and performance to form creative performance art pieces including but not limited to fashion shows, fire painting, live mural painting, body painting, and fetish based paint applications. My work can be found all over the streets of the US, galleries worldwide, and your best friends living room.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Coreroc.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Coreroc has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Qee - 8" custom for The Civil War and our Founding Fathers, 2010
- Munny - custom for Munnygrubbers, 2009
- Piece for Multiple Personalities 2, 2009
- BUD - 9" "Bombing the System" custom for This BUD's For You, 2008
- Piece for Sadly Beautiful, 2007
- Munny - 8" for the Winter Munny Show, 2007
- Munny - custom for The Detroit Munny Show, 2006