Daisy works and lives in Los Angeles as an artist and animator. She has been animating professionally since obtaining her MFA in Digital Art and Animation from the University of Southern California in 2004. She has worked as a flash animator on television shows, commercials, music videos and independent films in addition to having completed three personal animated shorts.
Daisy has also worked as Adjunct Faculty for the University of Southern California, and taught Flash Animation to undergraduates attending SACI (Studio Arts Center International) in Florence, Italy and at Video Symphony in Burbank, CA.
In addition to her animation work, Daisy works as a fine artist, having exhibited her paintings in both group shows and her first solo show, EXTINCT: endanger, in 2009 in Los Angeles, CA.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Daisy.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Daisy has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box, 2016
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 10, 2016
- Piece(s) for When the Lights Go Out 2, 2014
- "Maude" for Crazy4Cult 7, 2013
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2013
- "Year of the Horse" for New Moon : Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac, 2011
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2011
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2010
- Piece(s) for Ladies Night, 2010
- Piece(s) for The Last Unicorn Art Show, 2010
- Piece(s) for Plastique Fantastique, 2008