Dan Mumford is a freelance illustrator working out of Studio100 in central London, UK. Over the past 10 years, Dan has worked within the pop culture and music scene creating everything from album covers, branding and screenprint's to new interpretations of classic film posters and albums. Clients include Disney, Sony, Iron Maiden, Wizards of the Coast, Icon Motoports, CBS and many many bands and record labels from around the world.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Dan.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Dan has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2018
- Piece(s) for Mattel x G1988, 2017
- Piece(s) for the Rick & Morty Group Show, 2017
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 9, 2015
- Piece(s) for Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary, 2014