Dave Quiggle offers both creative whimsy and intellectual depth in equal measure, executing concepts culled from a small-town upbringing filled with monster magazines, comic books and cartoons. His work strikes a chord of electric connectivity for likeminded folks seeking an escape from realism through the language of vintage animation, Americana and otherworldly illustration. Quiggle is best known in the music realm and underground subculture. His designs and illustrations have been utilized on posters, packaging and merchandise for Joey Ramone, Michael Jackson, Sick Of It All and Johnny Cupcakes. The SoCal resident and Erie, PA native’s work has also been featured in gallery shows centered around Pee Wee Herman (who personally loved Quiggle’s contribution enough to Tweet about it), TV’s Arrested Development and Fringe.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Dave.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Dave has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box, 2018
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 10, 2016
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 9, 2015
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box 2, 2015
- Piece(s) for Adventure Time x G1988, 2014
- "Silencio" for Crazy4Cult 8, 2014
- “Keymasters & Gatekeepers” for Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary, 2014
- "Lookin' Good Beetlejuice" for Crazy4Cult 7, 2013
- Piece(s) for There's Always Money in the Banana Stand, 2012