Founded in November 2007, Doubleparlour is Ernie and Cassandra Velasco. They are a husband and wife artistic duo living in San Francisco, CA. Cassandra has a BA in Fine Art from Humbold State and Ernie is a self taught artist. Doubleparlour's work includes solo and collaborative pieces in a variety of mediums and materials. They strive to produce well-crafted artwork with an emphasis on peculiar, humorous and melancholy characters.
- Parlor Tricks, 2015
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Doubleparlour.
- Weishaupt with Scott Tolleson
- Waffle Boys
- Forest Dweller
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Doubleparlour has lent his design skills to.
- Dunny - 3" "Sylvie", 2015
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Madball for the Madballs All-Star Art Jam, 2017
- Piece(s) for Wonderland Summer Spectacular, 2016
- Bedtime Bunnies - custom for Le Reve Du Lapin, 2016
- Willo - custom for Children of the Halfcast, 2015
- "Giggles" for Kute as Fuh!, 2015
- Bedtime Bunnies - "Strega Nona and Lil Bun Bun" custom for Bedtime Stories, 2015
- Piece(s) for The Art of Love, 2014
- Lolligag - custom for Vive La Lolligag!, 2014
- "Mervyn" Brown, Blue and Green for Tenebrous, 2014
- Fonzo - "Doris" custom for Fonzo Loves California, 2013
- Fonzo - "Benzo" custom for Fonzo Loves the UK, 2013
- Fonzo - "Oznof" custom for Fonzo Love NY, 2013
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2013
- Sylvie No.5 for Art Too Cute For Words, 2012
- Custom for the 3D Canvas Show, 2009