Eric Orr is an American artist raised in the heart of New York's South Bronx. He was one of the first graffiti artists of the early 80s to substitute typography in art, using a symbol, character or icon as a moniker. The icon, known as “robot head”, was inspired by the space age and the robotics era. The robot head has become the visual identity associated with his artwork.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Eric.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Eric has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Robots Will Kill and Friends, 2018
- Piece(s) for the Twisted Mouse Show, 2015
- All City Style - custom for The Grand Slam, 2014
- Custom long board for Decked Out, 2006
- Circus Punks - custom for 100 Circus Punks Rule NYC, 2005
- All City Style - custom for Tag the System NYC, 2004