Flat Bonnie was created to bring awareness to the life of bunnies in shelters and rescue centers, many people do not know that there are buns ready for adoption at these places. Flat Bonnies are made for people who love BUNNIES! and for people who may want a real bun but are not ready to provide the proper care and finances needed to raise a real bun. When that person is ready for a real bun, Bonnies message is to adopt a bun from a local shelter or rescue center. A portion of the sales will be donated to bunny rescue organizations.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Flat Bonnie.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Flat Bonnie have lent their design skills to.
- Dunny - 3" Shark Dunny for DesignerCon series, 2018
- Dunny - 3" Shark Plush for DesignerCon series, 2018
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for They Came From Planet Rainbow Sparkles, 2018
- Piece(s) for GR2 15 Years, 2018
- Custom for Customania at ToyCon UK, 2017
- "Puff" plush Omen for Cold Ways, 2016
- "Sparq the Dragon" for Kaleidoscope of Kyoot, 2016
- Piece(s) for Wonderland Summer Spectacular, 2016
- Piece(s) for Year of the Monkey, 2016
- Piece(s) for Cutepocalypse, 2015
- Picklebaby - "Puttin' on the Ritz" for Little Green Men, 2015
- Piece(s) for the Supahcute Kaiju Show 2, 2015