Raised in South Florida with a BFA in Illustration from Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota, Helena enjoys creating designs and paintings consisting of whimsical characters. These include animals to little girls with funny haircuts and everything in between. Her inspirations come from Japanese aesthetics, cartoons from the 60’s and vintage design. On her spare time she enjoys eating desserts, napping with her chihuahua, Kiko and watching movies.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Helena.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Helena has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Pablove One Another, 2012
- Piece(s) for Year Of The Dragon, 2012
- Plush for Plush-O-Rama, 2011
- Symbiote - 6.5" "Caperucita Roja" custom for For The Love Of Vinyl, 2011
- Piece(s) for Multiversal Group Show, 2009
- Piece(s) for Pop! Pop!, 2009
- Piece for Eight by Eight, 2008
- "Natasha" for Villains and More Villains, 2008
- Piece for Purgatory, Soul's Lounge, 2007