Jamie Fales hails from New York. She grew up with a plethora of coloring books and a vivid imagination (plus, an insatiable hunger for cookies). Her mother insists Jamie was endlessly entertained as a youngster with a simple box of popsicle sticks, glue, and some glitter. She went on to study fine art in college and received her BFA in 2003. Her work has been featured in numerous publications and she has shown in solo and group exhibits across the United States. As an adult, Jamie loathes glitter, but remains an avid cookie lover.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Jamie.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Jamie has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2013
- Munny - 7" "Heartbroken Albino Bride" custom, 2011
- Piece(s) for Meth and Hot Dogs 2, 2011
- Symbiote - 6.5" "Accidental Seal Clubber" custom for For The Love Of Vinyl, 2011
- Munny - 7" "A Quiet Place To Rest" custom, 2010
- Qee - custom for Qeeology 2point5, 2010
- Skully - custom for the Custom Skully Show, 2009