I'm 31, I live in Atlanta, Georgia and I am a full time Graphic Designer. By day I work almost exclusively on a computer so as a contrasting outlet, I started sculpting and painting custom toys. I had already been collecting designer vinyl for a while and when Kidrobot first came out with their DIY figure Munny back in 2006, I picked a few up and ever since the amount of custom work I do has been gradually growing to now, where I am working on customs every day outside of my day job. The most important things I try to explore in my work are innovation and experimentation through the subject material I enjoy most — movies, cartoons, television, comics and videogames.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Jared.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Jared has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Ness is More, 2019
- 20" "Life Time" - Dunny shape out of many smaller toys for Reinvention, 2015
- Piece(s) for Art Without Borders, 2014
- Piece(s) for Art Without Borders, 2013
- RAAR! - custom for The Custom Raaar! Show, 2013
- Mummy Boy - custom for Mummy Mania! Customs from the Crypt, 2012
- Two Faced Hazel - "Blooper" custom for the Two-Faced Show, 2012
- Two Faced Hazel - "Boo! King Hazel" custom for the Two-Faced Show, 2012
- Dunny - "Dunnywalker" for the I Am Legion show, 2011
- Dunny - 3" custom for Most Wanted Series 2, 2011
- Dunny - 3" custom for Most Wanted Series 1, 2009
- Dunny - 3" chase custom for Most Wanted Series 1, 2009
- Piece for the Multiple Personalities show, 2008
- BUD - 9" "Steelus Odobenus Bethlehemus" custom for This BUD's For You, 2008
- Piece(s) for the APW Halloween Custom Show, 2008