San Francisco-based Jeremy Fish is a storyteller whose tales combine humor, social observations and personal experience through illustration, painting, screenprints, murals, and sculpture. He is also the godfather of the global army known as the Silly Pink Bunnies and co-owner of a small skateboard company called The Unbelievers. In the last few years Jeremy has been fortunate enough to travel to many new places and share his work in Tokyo, Munich, Milan, Vancouver, Zurich, and a mobile art tour across the US. Jeremy enjoys old dodge vans, the color brown, pretty girls, long walks on the beach, The Big Lebowski and most things creepy.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys that have been designed by Jeremy.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Jeremy has lent his design skills to.
- Superego Editions - "Bunny", 50 pieces, 2011
- Superego Editions - "Bottle", 50 pieces, 2011
- Teddy Troop - 3" Series 3, 2009
These are one-off pieces by Jeremy.
- Piece for Inle, 2011
- "Bunny Love Ink" for Playboy Redux, 2010
- Piece(s) for Vivisect Playset Show, 2006
- Circus Punks - custom for 100 Circus Punks Rule NYC, 2005