Joshua Taylor's existence was secured in the early summer of 1979 in a modest New Jersey-based womb. Upon his birth February of the following year of 1980, he began the rapid development of his artistic abilities, with particular focus on illustration and character design.His formal education culminated with a BFA in Illustration from Pratt Institute. He has gone on to work as freelance illustrator, as well as garnering extensive recognition for his fine art, showing frequently in galleries across the US and abroad. Accordingly, his work frequently explores themes of the intertwinement of creation, destruction, and the inherent multiversal continuity therein.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Josh.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Josh has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Art Without Borders, 2014
- Piece(s) for Art Without Borders, 2013
- "Rapunzel's Neck was Inhumanly Strong" for Tales, 2012
- Piece(s) for The Tentacle Love Show, 2012
- Piece for Stop It!, 2011
- Piece(s) for A Tribute to Big Trouble In Little China, 2011
- Qee - 8" custom for The Civil War and our Founding Fathers, 2010
- Buka - custom for Custom Buka Show, 2009
- Plush for Wild Wild Kingdom, 2008
- Custom for the Plastique Fantastique show, 2008
- Custom DC Trainers for Kicks, 2008
- Piece(s) for Power In Numbers 2, 2007