Born in Jersey City, named after dad’s favorite pub, and raised in between the malls and highways of the asphalt coated garden state… a post punk suburban life backlit by a skyline of refineries, creating hazy curtains that veiled a twinkling, dreamlike Manhattan skyline.
Influenced by this surreal scene and a formal education in the arts at Pratt Institute, Kelly Vetter creates an allegorical alternate universe of miniature paintings on panel, artworks employing recycled paper and ephemera evoking a fractured fairytale fantasyland.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Kelly.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Kelly has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Qee - custom for Qeeology 2point5, 2010
- IWG - custom for Humans Beware, 2009
- Piece for Multiple Personalities 2, 2009
- Skully - custom for the Custom Skully Show, 2009
- Piece for the Into The Darkness show, 2009
- Piece(s) for the APW Halloween Custom Show, 2008