Koji Harmon is based in Tokyo, Japan. He grew up in Los Angeles with Japanese toys such as Microman, Robocon, Ultraman, and Kamen Rider. His work ranges from zines, photography, and plush figures to hand painted soft vinyl figures. He has published a photo book, and his work has been shown at art shows throughout Japan and America. He has also contributed various toy related articles to magazines such as Pencil Fight and Super7. Koji has worked with Japanese toy makers Gargamel on several collaboration figures, including the Cometdebris exclusive Tokoji Seijin and Tokoichi Seiju figures. Currently, he is focusing his attention on toys and custom figures.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Koji.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Koji has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for The Glow Show, 2019
- Piece(s) for Silent Wonderment, 2016
- Piece(s) for Twisted Planet, 2015
- Kappa Shonen - customs for the Christmas Kaiju Group Show, 2014
- Bozwangler - custom for the Bozwangler Custom Show, 2012
- Piece(s) for Garamaniacal, 2012
- Piece(s) for the Super7 10 Year Anniversary Art Show, 2011
- Piece(s) for Sink or Swim, 2011
- Alien Argus - custom for Alien Argus Custom Show, 2011
- Labbit - custom for Year of the Labbit Custom Show, 2011
- Piece(s) for Japanese Vinyl, Kaiju and Beyond, 2010/2011
- Burgerbuns - custom for Funbuns, A Burgerbuns Custom Show, 2010
- Piece for Monsters In The Mangroves, 2010
- Customs for Toy Karma II, 2009
- Custom for Suckadelic Super Group Suck-Off 2, 2009
- Sucklord - custom for the Suckadelic Group Show, 2008
- Monster for the Halloween Monster Mash, 2007
- Customs for Toy Karma, 2007