Little Friends of Printmaking
The Little Friends of Printmaking are a husband-and-wife team of silkscreen artists living and working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Emerging onto an already crowded poster art scene in early 2003, The Little Friends quickly established themselves as an indispensable new talent. They are best known for the interplay of layers in their prints, and a playful looseness that leads the viewer to consider the process by which the image was created. This notion is central to their work-- as commercial screenprinting becomes practically obsolete, the Little Friends do their part to demystify the process and re-affirm the qualities that make screenprints desirable and unique among works on paper.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Little Friends of Printmaking.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Little Friends of Printmaking have lent their design skills to.
- BUD - 3", Series 2, 2007
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Plushform - custom for the Plushform 10th Anniversary show, 2018
- Piece for 10x10, 2014
- Piece(s) for Gallery1988 x Adult Swim, 2012
- Piece(s) for the Garbage Pail Kids Tribute Show, 2011
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2011
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 5, 2011
- Piece for Angels Die Hard, 2006
- Munny - custom for Munny Show LA, 2005
- Circus Punks - custom for 100 Circus Punks Rule NYC, 2005