As a self-taught artist living in Los Angeles, Macsorro, is stirring the pot with his take on the pop surrealist movement. Gaining inspiration from artists like Jan Van Eyck, Hieronymus Bosch, and Mark Ryden, Macsorro is able to create imaginative paintings that often contain a light-hearted mashup of societies foibles. His style is riddled with personal and profound symbolic imagery.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Macsorro.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Macsorro has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Mattel x G1988, 2017
- Junior - "Smiling Jack" custom for When Hell Freezes Over 2, 2015
- Doublethink - custom for Dichotomy, 2015
- Piece(s) for Darkpop, 2012
- Buka - custom for Custom Buka Show, 2009