Started painting from an early age and having learned to paint on her own. Free-style painting on inspiration and depicting mainly with own fingers. Developing remarkable piece of work with deep dark colors and modelings to express moodiness and depression emerged in the back of mind as we had grown up. Pop color which represents purity and innocence we all had in childhood instead.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Mai.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Mai has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Negora - custom for the Konatsuya Exhibition, 2016
- Negora - customs for Konatsuya Daikaiju, 2016
- Vincent - custom for the Vincent Custom Exhibition, 2014
- Piece(s) for Pray for Japan, 2011
- Alien Argus - custom for Alien Argus Custom Show, 2011