Growing up on the North Shore of Hawaii, Jason (Newkon) probably had better odds of becoming a farmer, surfer, fisherman or hunter, rather then a Graphic Designer. Although he now works and lives in LA, it’s a small town called Waialua that he still considers home. A small humble community where every one left their homes unlocked, a community that knew every neighbor, an isolated place that people felt like it was on the edge of the earth, this is where it all began… this is where Jason gives the utmost respect, into molding him into the person he is today.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Newkon.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Newkon has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- ILLAZILLA! - custom for Attack of ILLAZILLA!, 2009
- Jouwe - Custom for the Feed My Tummy Show, 2009
- IWG - custom for Humans Beware, 2009
- MUTT - custom for the Custom Mutt Show, 2009
- Custom Stitch for the Stitch Experiment 626 Project Tour, 2008