New England based designer and artist, Nick's work is composed of hand drawn and cut stencils, spray paints, and various printed material collages. Joining the latest troupe of pop culture inspired artists, he explores the "have it your way" philosophy of consumerism through the variations on a theme afforded by the stencil medium. The overabundance of printed materials available today form the basis for each painting through collage, creating art from excess: tearing the discarded pages of times past to form new life.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Nick.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Nick has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 11, 2017
- "Jessica & Morty" for the Rick & Morty Group Show, 2017
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 10, 2016
- Piece(s) for The Really, Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Art Show, 2016
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 9, 2015
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box 2, 2015
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 8, 2014
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 7, 2013
- Piece(s) for There's Always Money in the Banana Stand, 2012