Born and raised in Tijuana, Mexico, Sandra attended the Universidad Iberoamericana (IBERO) and received her BFA in Graphic Design in Tijuana, Mexico. While studying under illustrator Rafael Lopez at Art Center at Night in San Diego, she learned to conceptualize, experiment with technique, color and ideas, discovering her real passion was illustration. This expanded her artistic range and she moved to Los Angeles.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Sandra.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Sandra has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Rooftops & Sidewalks, 2016
- Piece(s) for Tokusatsu 2: Revenge of the Kaiju, 2013
- Custom DC Trainers for Kicks, 2008
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2007
- Plush for Plush Week 2, 2007
- Plush for Plush Week, 2006
- Wood Custom for the NeighborWOOD Show, 2006
- Piece(s) for Remixing the Magic, 2006
- Piece(s) for I am 8-Bit, 2006