I've been always in love with cute little things so much. Drawing and making cute things are what I do for fun. But I never thought I could be an art toy sculptor. In 2014 I met a great chance to learn hand sculpting, mold making, and resin casting from an amazing toy designer and sculptor, Peter Kato. I had been trained as an apprentice under Peter Kato at Cortes Studio in Brooklyn. After that exciting seven months, I have been working on to embody my fondness for cuteness...❤
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Seulgie.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Seulgie has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for The Glow Show, 2019
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2018
- Piece(s) for They Came From Planet Rainbow Sparkles, 2018
- Piece(s) for Do As You Please, 2018
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2016
- Piece(s) for Kaleidoscope of Kyoot, 2016
- Bedtime Bunnies - custom for Le Reve Du Lapin, 2016