Peter Kelk is a New Zealand born artist currently residing and working from his studio in Melbourne, under the pseudonym ‘Seymour’. He uses a diverse range of mediums including sculpture and print to create his stylistically recognisable pieces that range from limited edition art toys to intricately detailed one off sculpted pieces.
In the past few years he has undertaken a wide range of projects including various solo and group shows, as well as curating the annual international art toy show 'XENOPLASM'.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Seymour.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Seymour has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2017
- Dunny - 8" "Mondo Meltdown" for the DTA Dunny Show, 2016
- "The Dodeca" for Tenebrous, 2014
- Piece(s) for Winter Salon, 2014
- Skelve - "Skelmour" custom for Conjuring Mischief, 2014
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2013
- Piece(s) for The Mad Potters Tea Party, 2011