Sugar Fueled / Michael Banks is a freelance artist from Orlando, FL who specializes in pop surrealism, lowbrow oil paintings and comics filled with cute, big eyed characters and animals in colorful, candy filled scenes. Michael planted his roots as an artist over 20 years ago selling tattoo flash around the world and has since ventured in tattoos, clothing, music, street art, stencil pop art, sketch cards, children's stories and comics that have led him to the sweet world that he resides and paints in today. Michael's art has taken on adventures in every major city across the United States, traveling to hundreds of comic cons / conventions and art galleries from coast to coast. Michael along with his wife/manager Sarah Banks run Sugar Fueled clothing. A line based on Michael's art and his trademark broken star that represents perseverance, set with the goal of making the world a sweeter and happier place.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Sugar Fueled.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Sugar Fueled has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2018
- Piece(s) for Robots Will Kill and Friends, 2017
- "The World's First Time Traveler" for Crazy4Cult 11, 2017
- Piece(s) for Mattel x G1988, 2017
- "Sundae Bear" Bear head custom for Bearly, 2016
- Baby Fatts - custom for the Baby Fatts Show, 2016
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 10, 2016
- Piece(s) for Kaleidoscope of Kyoot, 2016
- "RoWK On" for Robots Will Kill 15th Anniversary Show, 2016
- Piece(s) for Kute as Fuh!, 2015
- "Freddy" for Gift Wrapped, 2015
- Bedtime Bunnies - "Midnight Snack" custom for Bedtime Stories, 2015
- Piece(s) for Be My Valentine, 2015
- Piece(s) for the Twisted Mouse Show, 2015