Travis Lampe grew up in a small town in Kansas. After earning a degree in Graphic Design, he took a job in advertising as an art director in Chicago. While making ads for breakfast cereals and well known purveyors of inexpensive furniture over a period of several years, he secretly began "developing his illustration style" which is not the same thing as "procrastinating". Finally, when he felt the world was ready, he began his slow explosion onto the art and illustration scene, as it were. He currently lives and works in Chicago.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Travis.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Travis has lent their design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- "Shoddy Cat Maquette" & "Vastly Improved Luxury Cat Maquette" for Bewitching 5, 2015
- Nohwitz - "Fifth Place Trophy for Losers" custom for Nohwitz All, 2015
- Piece for 10x10, 2014
- Skelve - "Hamburg Carnival Idol" custom for Conjuring Mischief, 2014
- Piece(s) for the Morphous Group Exhibition, 2012
- Playsam custom for The Playsam 500, 2012
- Fonzo - 6" custom for the Fonzo Custom Show, 2012
- Piece for Darkpop, 2012
- Plush for Plush-O-Rama, 2011
- Piece(s) for Vintage, Modern Narrative, 2011
- Pieces for Bewitching, 2011
- Jumping Brain - "Semi-Poisonous Melanistic Death Frog" custom for the Brain Evolution Exhibit, 2011
- Mega Munny - "Big Bilby" custom, 2011
- Mega Munny - "Krampus" custom, 2011
- Wood Rayola - custom for Shades of Ray, 2011
- Piece for Playboy Redux & Playboy Redux II, 2010/2011
- Custom for Natural Resources 3, 2010
- Buff Monster Series - Custom for The Monster Within show, 2010
- Jibibuts - custom for We Heart Wood, 2010
- Devil Dog - custom for Osaka Popstar Devil Dog Art Show, 2008
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2007
- Teddy Troop - 10" custom for Teddy Troop Invasion, 2006